1second.com Mega Web Search:

Friday, January 11, 2013

Michelle Money



Michelle Money is a contestant on The Bachelor. She became one of the favorites to win the affection of Brad Womack. She has a tough competition, but Michelle knows how to use her sexuality and borderline OCD to get away with it.
Michelle Money, a stylist of 30 years in Salt Lake City, Utah, has quickly brought the crazy to the 'Bachelor house this season. I recently woke up with a mysterious black eye and threatened to resume his Bachelor Brad injury if it is not the date of grant of one-on-one. (He did, and it worked.)
Now Michelle has revealed to Life & Style that once had an affair with NBA star Carlos Boozer, before he was separated from his wife.
Michelle has some credits, including a role in the television series sentenced to death in 2008 his imdb page.
Life & Style press release below:
Life & Style can exclusively reveal that participant Bachelor Michelle Money had an affair with NBA star Carlos Boozer - while he was married. The opening of the scandal for the first time, Michelle tells Life & Style: "Yes, I was in a relationship with Carlos while he was still married thing I did was wrong.".
Michelle, actress and daughter Brielle single mother of 5 years, has quickly established itself as one of the most controversial contestant the show has ever seen. In their quest to win the heart of Brad Womack, his aggressive antics - as an attack off the board and forcibly dragging Brad away from other women - have angered and upset many of his fellow colleagues. But off camera, his personal life is even more shocking.
When Michelle met Carlos, who was divorced recently living in Salt Lake City, and he was a star forward for the Utah Jazz. Michelle implies that Carlos led him to believe he had separated - though he did not file for divorce until March 2009, when he and Michelle were involved. Michelle tells Life & Style that he regrets any part she played in the division of the wife of Carlos Cece. "I would never have been so naive to believe what I said was true," Michelle says now. "I try to avoid the fact that he was still married. Not put that on Carlos. Do not put that on anyone but myself. I feel so bad for Cece for that pain she experienced and that I am part of it. '
Despite the division Carlos with his wife, Michelle, and ended in June 2009 things. "Anything I can do," says Michelle, "is to try to do better with my life. I made a mistake. But I can only try to do the best I can."
Brad Womack came to the defense of Michelle money after this week's episode of The Bachelor, residing psycho call the season "an extraordinary woman." Apparently Carlos Boozer who shares his opinion. Silver, which has a 5 year old daughter named Brielle, feels "terrible for CeCe for that pain you have experienced and I left."

0 comments:

Post a Comment